Umm... Where do I start.

Was an interesting year tho. I would call it, the year of checkpoints.
Found some interesting moments that left me hanging. Spent some nights of thinking, murmuring, but not whimpering.

There were some times that age did really matter to me. It didn't feel like I was the boy who asked to buy pack of cigarettes but the counter rejected me. but more like a young bird the father decided not to let me fly till I am enough sized.

Of course I was the one who got wings, wailing wings.

Took my months to really jump from the hill and land on the right tree. Tried not to be looked jump from the 300 feet hills just to make them unworried. They saw 50. 100 was the highest.

At least I was surprised by the way how it ended. I did not mean to show them my 200 feet jump. When it was actually 500 the jump I really made.

Sure, next year I want 1000 to be guessed as 300. Bismillah.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.