A friend of mine just asked me few days ago.

We are not really close yet. But I think we have the same sense of humor.

Simple question.

"Tam, lu pernah marah ga sih?"

...

We have had some times when he thought that I could get upset for anything happened to me all this time.

Sometimes when I got interrupted by some harsh talks where I should had slapped them but I resisted.

Sometimes when I got confronted with one-sided ego-tripping opinions about my responsibilities where I should had been strongly stood with my idea but I relented.

And sometimes when my friend did not meet the expectation where I should have mad but I calmed down.

"Gue tau lu bener. Lu gak salah. Kenapa lu gak marah?"

"Lu kenapa cuma senyum-senyum doang ketika mereka yang salah tapi mereka yang marah?"


***
Yeah, I've been to Jupiter
And I've fallen through the air
I used to live out on the moon
But now I'm back here down on earth 
***

Dude. I think it is enough for me to clear any problem with some rages. Or maybe I haven't.

It doesn't matter to me because I do not want them. Never feel that high tones is good for you nor for them. I prefer smiles, laugh, joke, to whenever there is problem.

I prefer work on myself to solve the problem with our agreement. Like, "So what do you want now?", "What can we do to solve that?", or maybe in the end "Dude, this is what you think is right, now what it has done to you?".

And my boss also tells me that is bad for me. 

I do learn about anything I cold learn. It is true that I do not want to ever hurt somebody's feeling. 

I do not know what they feel at that time. And they may do not know what is coming in my mind.

It is true that I doubt about whether I do right or I do wrong. But again, I never see that the solution can always be delivered in mad gestures. 

One thing I am sure. That doesn't mean I can stand damn calm down all night. 



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.