And it's all around!

One more and will be more. Like, yesterday was my friend's last day in my office. We were good as friends, you know, kidding, mocking, tilting XD. He was like a part of parallelism that everyone will someday out of this office.

And maybe there would be my turn also the other day!

But I have a think that whenever it is, I want to be a better person with a better ambition since the first time I came here. One year and over, doesn't matter. Even when if there is like scores between 1 till 100, when I first came here I was 0, I don't really care if I step to another stone with only 1 score results. Because I know that and I will make sure that 1 score is a step better to the next 10, 20, or even 50 score of my career in the next. Better is always better.

And if it must end, I want it feels like it started



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.