Another year passes another year lashes.

This day is exactly a year I’ve been working at Garena. The day after Christmas!

Wonder has there any funny story than this story. My first day at office is never been forgotten. Always. My team that day is also memories, except Anton.

---

I was held by Mas Bro to wait in the waiting couch right before the receptionist desk. He said he would call Riani, but it seemed she wouldn’t make it on time to the office.
Reading some game magazines. That was the third time I open the same magazine with Fifa Online 3 on the cover, on the same place. Interview. But never had Mas Bro recognized me like I did.
With the woman next to him, I remembered the name was Tiwi, they talked about something I thought I knew. It was like this.

“Eh, katanya LoL bakalan ada staff baru yah?”
“Oh, emang iya, ya?”
“Iya, kata Kelvin. Katanya Translator, yang mau gantiin si Adi. Siapa ya namanya, gue lupa. Duh, tadi gue sesaat inget.”

In no time for kepoing what they were talking, I was called by a woman who I had met during interview alongside Riani.
“Pratama, ya?”
“Iya.”

“Sorry ya lama nunggu, ayo masuk.”

Contract was done, I was told to meet my team in the lower floor. But right after I got my access office card.
“Mas Bro, kenalin ini anak baru di LoL. Tolong kasih dia kartu akses ya.”
“Halo, kenalin, Tama.”
“Oh, iya… Faisal.”

And then I left them with thousands questions.
That was, LoL. I mean, looooooolllolololol.

 ---

Many things, and memories. Wish me luck for telling you another massive moment next year. I wish I still writing :D



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.