26, and it’s been 2 months since I’m walking my broadways of new direction. Work! Everything is going according to plan. More than that, things are getting excited right now.

I’m so busy now. I come when the Sun is up and then the Moon’s up when I get back. Usually nine, but ten is not seldom. Everybody’s just like me. We’re doing it together and we’re happy. For me, every day is a new spirit. Wonder how other people doing outside.

Hangout, and mostly playing games after office (at office?) is always feel like “I’m new here”. I like that. We call someone who leaves office at seven suck. Happens to me.

Other thing, for me, every time I try to get back to my place earlier, it always start at ten for me to you know doing my private things. Don’t know why.  Ten. Always. And I got to sleep at twelve so I can go till twelve tomorrow and tomorrow.

Every day is gonna be the same. Maybe the path is a bit different but still towards the same direction.

So when is the time that I can go and find a bride? I don’t see anybody’s doing that, why would I? They do as I do, we always laugh at the same thing. No, I’m not judging that their life is as suck as mine. Flat is better word I think? Yeah, how about that?

I already have one by the way. But the point spinning in my head is what would happen if I don’t have. One thing I should say is we’re gamers and we’re nerds. I do.

Maybe the time I walk out form this “hell” would be the time I go get one. What? Office mates? Nonsense. I’m done with classmates. 



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.