One day I have a cake that I find really interesting
The other day come another cake that got me perfectly fit

First, I taste it from a tick to a spoon
Second, I chew it from the cream to the cheese around

Uh, the new one feels so different in some way
It is better in what I think the other won't have it later

Then I finally realize that I can't eat the second cake for some reasons
And I know I can't treat the old one cake with the same sessions

I don't know, I always think that having the old one as an option is not as good as I think it might be. Once you have the new one, you may feel that you find the better one, the perfect one, the one you may not have it in a time of your life.

And then someday you find the block that you can't make it with the new one, because maybe you realize that it is not good for you to have an option, because there shouldn't be any option. You just want the sweets, the full from your tummy. They are all everything you need. THE most.

And one day, you also can't make it with the old one, because you already have the perfectness you are looking for all this time. There will always be some comparison, some memories, something that haunting your tongue that there are some missing tastes.

Now what are you going to eat. Have you found your sweetness from the cake you want to eat? Have you even full yet?

So what? Looking for another cake? Another better cake? Another perfect cake?

You will just have messed your tongue up.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.